20 Sep 2019Events2 years ago
- Donors must be between the age of 17-70 years old.
- Donors must be in good health: no sickness or infection.
- Donors should not have high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, a thyroid condition or cancer.
- Foreigners who want to donate will need to have resided in Thailand for at least 1 year prior to donating and for 6 months for those whose home country is in Asia.
- Donors who weigh between 45-50 kg. can donate up to 350 cc of blood. Donors who weigh over 50 kg can donate up to 450 cc of blood.