Chicago Performed by CAPA HeadStars
Tickets are now on sale for Chicago and selling out fast! Please book your seats HERE soon to avoid disappointment. We have a different cast for each night and since we do not have the rights to film the performance, you really should come and watch the performance live at 6.00pm on the 30th of November and 1st of December in the Sports Hall!
“Set in the legendary city during the roaring 20s, Chicago tells the story of two rival vaudevillian murderesses locked up in Cook County Jail. Nightclub star Velma’s serving time for killing her husband and sister and driven chorus girl Roxie’s in jail for bumping off her lover. Not one to rest on her laurels, Velma enlists the help of prison matron Mama Morton and slickster lawyer Billy Flynn, who turn Velma’s incarceration into a murder-of-the-week media frenzy, thus preparing the world for a splashy showbiz comeback. But Roxie’s got some of her own tricks up her sleeve…”
- Ticket prices range from 150, 250 to 300 Baht depending on the zone you choose.
- Running time: 120 minutes with a break in the middle.
- Age recommendation: children who can sit for over an hour, are able to listen and comprehend stories of a more mature nature.
Once you click on the booking link and select your seats, online payments for the tickets can be made according to the following details.
- Through a PayPal account.
- Using a Thai Credit Card. Please note that Thai Debit Cards are not accepted.
- Using a foreign Credit Card and foreign debit card.
If you cannot make an online payment, you will be able to book the ticket and make a payment at our school office.
- Once you select ‘Thailand’ as your country of payment, the website will automatically translate into Thai. Look for the small tab that reads ‘English’ to translate the text into English.
- Once the booking has been requested, you will receive a ‘holding’ email and your tickets are pending until you receive a second email with a link to your tickets.
If you have any questions or require further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us by writing to [email protected]et.com or call 076-612876/088-7655878