What is on the Parent Portal?
- Student details / Parent details
- Student Homework / Merits / Sanctions
- Timetables and Events
- Medical Records / Accident Notifications and Records
- Contact details of Homeroom Teachers
- School Reports
- School fee invoices, payments and records
Instructions for Creating an Account
- Enter one of your registered email addresses. This should be the email that you have given the school for reference. This will also be your username.
- Enter the pin combination that has been emailed to you.
- Answer a security question.
- Receive password by email.
- Once you have received an email with your password, got to the Parent Portal tab and fill in the requested fields.
- On your first login you will be able to choose your own password.
Please contact [email protected] for technical issues.
Parent Portal App
Follow these three easy steps in order to download the Parent Portal (Engage App on your phone.
- Open Apple store or Google play and search for Engage School App (by Doublefirst)
- Install the app.
- Open the app and login using your school portal username and password (School Code ID: 765876)
Changing Your Details on the Parent Portal
Once you are able to log in, you can edit your personal information by doing the following:
- Select the ‘My Details’ tab.
- Select the pencil which will signal that you would like to make a change.
- Select a section that you would like to change and simply type in that field.
- Click on the save button.
Commonly asked Questions
’When I try to make an account, it gives me an error message. What could I have done wrong?’
The email address in the Parent Portal is the email that you have given to the school. If you have since changed your email address, please inform the office.
‘I haven’t received an email from school with my Parent Portal log in information.’
An email has been sent out with your Parent Portal log in information from an email address called ‘[email protected]’. It is possible that this email has ended up in your junk or spam mail. Please check these folders. Delays are expected due to a large amount of email traffic from Engage, the Parent Portal.
‘I have created an account but have not received the email with my password.’
Please check your junk mail folders as above. If you have still not received the password within one hour after checking all folders, please contact [email protected]
‘The Parent Portal sign in page is not recognising my pin.’
Please ensure you have firstly created an account following the instructions above. The pin is only used in the initial account creation process. Creating an account generates a password which will be emailed to you.
‘I have typed in my child’s birthdate and it comes up as incorrect.’
Please check that you have followed the date/month/year format. If it still shows up as an error, please contact the office as it may be the case that the information in the Parent Portal is incorrect.
‘My partner can sign in but I have not been able to.’
In some cases, parents have not yet been ‘separated’ in the software in order to have separate portals. To solve this problem, write to [email protected] requesting parents be split.