Christmas Fair 2020
Welcoming everyone, young and old, to the HeadStart Christmas Fair that will take place on 14 December from 2.00-5.00pm on the covered football pitch. This is a wonderful time for us to come together and celebrate our thriving community with food, drink, games and entertainment in a fair-like environment where the children will have plenty of activities to choose from and there will be lots to see and do. Dress in festive colours, bring along a picnic mat for your family, sit and relax and enjoy the event.
Here’s what to expect on the day:
- A professional photographer to take photos of you and your family in Santa’s Grotto from 2.00-3.00 pm! Don’t miss it!
- Delicious traditional Christmas roast from the well known Pullman Hotel.
- Asian fusion food by the famous Chef Noi from Suay in collaboration with the Chalong Bay Rum team.
- Eat-in or take-out traditional pies from Lady Pie.
- Cold, creamy ice cream from the Italian Gelateria Pluto.
- A fun variety of beverages prepared by the HeadStart Food Service team and Fresh-pressed fruit juice.
- Gingerbread men, cookies and delicious baked goods to take away or children can join in decorating their own personalised cookies!
- Performances by the Dance Academy, CAPA students all managed by our BTEC Music students.
- Lucky Draw organised by Mr Khan and the Primary team!
- Student leadership organised games and activities for the children.
- Gifts and trinkets to buy as gifts.
- A balloon castle and the Central Kids Club offering activities for the children.
On 14 December parents are requested to pick up their children promptly at 2.00 pm and join the Christmas Fair. Children going home on the school bus will be departing from school at 2.15 pm. Parents with children on the school bus should communicate with the bus nannies if they will be going home at 2.00 pm or if they will be picking them up so that we can account for each child’s wellbeing and safety.